The Reschini Group has an immediate, full-time job opening in our Employee Benefits Department.
The position requires:
- a professional demeanor
- excellent communication and organizational skills
- strong attention to detail
- proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
This position works with clients, insurance carriers, employees, and department personnel.
*A strong customer service background is a good foundation for this position, and we are willing to train the right person.
*Compensation is commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package is included. Submit resume.
This person will provide health benefit and claim assistance services for our group benefit clients and serve as a liaison between clients, employees, insurance carriers, and department personnel. Experience working with health benefits regarding claims or coverage is a plus.
Ability to commute/relocate: Indiana, PA 15701: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
- Competitive Pay
- Generous Medical Plan with 100% coverage for the employee and child(ren) and minimal contribution for spouse
- Comprehensive Prescription Plan
- Dental Plan with 100% employer paid for family coverage
- Vision plan
- 401k Retirement option with employer match
- Health Savings Account with an employer contribution
- Support for your Health and Wellness
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Center reimbursement
- Robust Wellness Programming including biometrics screenings & wellness fairs
- 16 days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Disability Leave
- A Culture of Caring and Community Giving
- Free tickets to events/casual corporate gatherings/corporate event space usage
- Free Assigned Parking
- Employer paid Life Insurance for employee, spouse, and child
- Additional Voluntary Life coverage offerings
- Paid Training opportunities
- 8-hour shifts/M-F
- Flexibility offered by department and by nature of position
- One work location
High school or equivalent (Preferred)